Hertfordshire – Systems Engineer – Salary upto £70k – Telecommunications
My client are leaders in data and are innovators in the industry. The company are increasingly growing and are looking for a Systems Engineer.
· Support the engineering teams to meet the technical objectives set by the project plan and statement of work
· Develop and provide performance reports as requested
· Prepare and maintain system / sub-system requirements specifications, interface requirements, and test documents
· Evaluate network solutions and assess vendors ability to provide required services
· Support the auditing and due diligence of the existing communications systems
· Supports testing and integration of new equipment prior to Factory Acceptance Testing and final delivery
· Capture, analysis and de-composition of customer requirements and management of associated tools
· Development and presentation of technical documentation to support key technical milestones and design reviews
· Support the lead in technical-related meetings with the Customer and stakeholders
· Develop strong working relationships all stakeholders
Key Skills and Experience:
· 5 + years experience working within Space/SATCOM in Defence or Space Programmes
· Strong Systems Engineering background
· Degree educated in engineering discipline
The salary for the position is upto £70k depending on experience.
If you feel like you have the right skills and experience, then please apply with a copy of your updated CV and we will be in touch with more details.