Bury Saint Edmunds – Operations Manager – Manufacturing
My client are leaders in the manufacturing industry. The company are increasingly growing and are looking for an Operations Manager.
· Ensure compliance with all appropriate Employment, Quality, Safety and Environmental legislation and standards, and that products are manufactured and assembled to meet customer quality requirements
· Achieve safety, quality, delivery, cost and inventory targets
· Develop and manage resource planning to meet business objectives
· Create and implement an optimum manufacturing and inventory management strategy to maximise revenue opportunities, whilst minimising inventory risk
· Establish and lead Continuous Improvement/Lean processes that result in the most effective and efficient use of all resources whilst reducing costs
· Manage the performance, motivation and engagement of operations personnel through effective communication, KPIs and Performance management tools
· Support team members with regular and accurate communication such as Planning, scheduling, etc., in a timely and efficient manner
Key Skills and Experience:
· Previous experience within an Operations/Supply Chain/Manufacturing Manager type role
· Knowledge and understanding of industrial manufacturing processes
· Experience of lean toolbox and Six Sigma Quality Methodologies
If you feel like you have the right skills and experience, then please apply with a copy of your updated CV and we will be in touch with more details.