Twickenham – Internal Sales Administrator – £25-30k DOE - Manufacturing
My client are leaders in the manufacturing industry. The company are increasingly growing to meet the advancing demands and are looking for an Internal Sales Administrator to come and join their team.
· Receive enquiries from customers via email or telephone
· Prepare and send quotations back to the customer using standard price lists
· Checking gross margins are in line with acceptable levels
· Refer any enquiries outside own levels of approval to the Internal Sales Team Leader
· Process orders received by completing paperwork and passing to the Operations Department
· Providing exceptional customer service to exceed customers' expectations
Key Skills and Experience:
· Previous experience in Sales Administrator type role
· Experience providing customers with superior service
· Experience within a manufacturing and sales environment
The salary for this role is £25-30k depending on experience.
If you feel like you have the right skills and experience, then please apply with a copy of your updated CV and we will be in touch with more details.