Project Engineer – Portsmouth – 50k-60k DOE
This is a great opportunity to join a world leading navigation company - who design and create navigation and mission systems for a range of clients. Due to their expansion, they are now looking for an experience Project Engineer to join their team. The successful candidate will be tasked with supervising the successful delivery of assigned projects.
· Coordinate and track engineering activities, providing regular status updates to the project manager
· Manage project engineering tasks to ensure outputs align with the project plan and adhere to engineering processes.
· Contribute to the assessment and recommendation of new technologies, tools, and processes to uphold high standards
· BSc in Engineering, Project Management, or related subject
· A solid understanding of system and software development methodologies and procedures
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Ability to collaborate with the wider team and accept input from both team members and stakeholders
Please note, you must be able to obtain SC Clearance to be considered for this role. You must have been in the UK for over 5 years and have no visa restrictions.