Cambridge – Controls/Electrical Design Engineer – upto £55k – Technology
My client are leaders in technology and are innovators in the industry. The company are increasingly growing and are looking for a Controls/Electrical Design Engineer.
· To design and develop specifications for electrical control systems
· To liaise closely with the Project Manager and Project Team, identifying design requirements
· To design, develop, upgrade and troubleshoot PLC programs, HMI and electrical control hardware
· Ensuring new product designs meet all the necessary requirements and mandatory standards
Key Skills and Experience:
· Previous experience within a Controls/Electrical Design Engineer type role
· Knowledge of PLC Electrical Control
· Experience with Hardware Controls
The salary for the position is upto £55k depending on experience.
If you feel like you have the right skills and experience, then please apply with a copy of your updated CV and we will be in touch with more details.