Bristol – Project Manager – Salary £50-70k – Software
My client are leaders in the embedded software industry. The company are increasingly growing to meet the advancing demands and are looking for a Project Manager.
· Ensure effective management and delivery of multiple projects to meet time, cost, and quality targets
· Build and maintain effective relationships across all levels within the organisation
· Work with the engineering team to ensure that each customer project has an agreed schedule of delivery
· Manage client relationships: acting as the customer contact during the execution and delivery of each project
· Project initiation and planning across the project lifecycle to include project closure
· Production of regular status reports for clients and internal stakeholder
Key Skills and Experience:
· Previous experience within a Project Manager Role
· Strong background in the Software Development Process
The salary for the position is £50-70k depending on experience.
If you feel like you have the right skills and experience, then please apply with a copy of your updated CV and we will be in touch with more details.