Cambridgeshire – Hardware Support Engineer – Salary £30-45k– Telecommunications
My client are leaders in the telecommunications industry and are increasingly growing and are looking for a Hardware Support Engineer.
· Taking full ownership of a variety of hardware support issues and seeing them through to full resolution
· Working with a variety of stakeholders to understand task priorities and business impact
· Working with a variety of different teams to investigate issues and coverage on a resolution
· Investigating electronics related issues in the lab using a variety of test equipment
Key Skills and Experience:
· Previous experience within an Electronics/Hardware Test Engineer type role
· Experience with Electronic Test equipment: Oscilloscopes and Power Supplies etc
· Experience of fault finding
The salary for the position is £30-45k depending on experience
If you feel like you have the right skills and experience, then please apply with a copy of your updated CV and we will be in touch with more details.