Gillingham – Fire Alarm Engineer – upto £38k
My client are leaders in the fire alarm industry and are increasingly growing and are looking for a Fire Alarm Engineer.
· Providing technical support to customers and System Partners via email, telephone and regular site visits, ensuring a prompt and accurate resolution to any issues, followed up with a written report
· Providing field support to our customers including commissioning, fault finding and onsite training.
· Assisting, from a technical perspective, with training, wireless surveys and seminars
· Validation of new Products, including test schedule creation and test result reporting
Key Skills and Experience:
· Previous experience within a Fire Alarm Engineer type role
· Experience installing fire alarms
· Experience commissioning fire alarms
· Knowledge of the fire alarm industry
The salary for the position is upto £38k depending on experience
If you feel like you have the right skills and experience, then please apply with a copy of your updated CV and we will be in touch with more details.