Peterborough – Financial Accountant – £25-35k - Manufacturing
My client are leaders in the manufacturing industry. The company are increasingly growing to meet the advancing demands and are looking for a Financial Accountant to come and join their team.
· Provide reporting support to the Financial Controller and Finance Director for month end tasks s required specifically relating to sales and cost of sales calculations
· Provision of month end reporting schedules in line with group requirements
· Balance sheet reconciliations of key accounts for month end submissions
· Sarbannes-Oxley control reviews and improvement implementation
· Monthly intercompany account agreements
· Assist in the effective preparation of the monthly management accounts, including reporting to Hillenbrand
Key Skills and Experience:
· Previous experience in a Financial Accountant type role
· Part Qualified or Qualified – AAT CIMA, ACCA
The salary for this role is £25-35k depending on experience.
If you feel like you have the right skills and experience, then please apply with a copy of your updated CV and we will be in touch with more details.