West Sussex – Senior Software Engineer (Hands off role) – Up to £65k + Benefits
My client specialises in the creation and manufacture of medical equipment and clinical management solutions to help clinicians treat cancer and brain disorders through radiation. They are now seeking an experienced Senior Software Engineer to be responsible for the leading the software team in the design and implementation of their IoT platform.
This role offers great career progression – aiming to progress the ideal candidate to a Technical Lead role in as little as 12 months. This is a management position with around 0-10% hands on coding.
To be considered for this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Proficient in C# and .NET
- BSc in Computer Science or STEM subject
- Experience with databases
- Previous experience mentoring/leading a small team advantagoue
- Experience working with medical devices in advantageous
- Leading a medium sized development team
- Review technical solutions proposed by the team and propose improvements where possible
- Work closely with their in-house software architect and product team to shape the design of their systems
- -Work with other senior developers and engineering manager to improve the software development lifecycle
If you believe that you fit the requirements above, please apply with an updated CV with any supporting information.