Software Project Manager – Salary £50k – Traffic Management
My client are leaders in the traffic management industry. The company are increasingly growing to meet the advancing demands of the industry and are looking for a Software Project Manager to come and join their team.
· Building strong and long-term internal and external stakeholder relationships
· Planning, controlling and documentation of projects of different size and complexity and collaborate with cross-functional teams
· Ensure the projects are completed within the committed time scales (including project plans)
· Planning required resources internal & external
· Analysing and describing customer requirements in the form of requirements specifications, backlogs and user stories
· Identifying requirement gaps and supporting the team with the issue management
· Support the creation of software documentation and manuals
Key Skills and Experience:
· Experience within a Software Project Manager Type Role
· High IT affinity with a strong interest & understanding of technical implementation
· Agile mindset & practical experience with agile methods in software development (Scrum)
The salary for the position is upto £50k DOE.
Fully remote role – with some travel to office when require.
If you feel like you have the right skills and experience, then please apply with a copy of your updated CV and we will be in touch with more details.