Cornwall – Quality Engineer – £40-60k - Audio
My client are leaders in the Audio industry. The company are increasingly growing to meet the advancing demands and are looking for a Quality Engineer come and join their team.
· To work with R&D on New product Introduction
· To support the NPI facility in producing new products with quality in mind
· To produce documentation to support manufacturing quality
· To visit Audiotonix and off shore manufacturing facilities as required
· To lead product and component quality initiatives
· To liaise with Customer support on product failures and research trends
· To involve the relevant departments and project manage the investigation
· To liaise and visit suppliers as necessary on quality
Key Skills and Experience:
· Previous experience in a Quality Engineer type role
· Quality and Process engineering experience
· Experience within the Electronics industry
The salary for this role is £40-60k depending on experience.
If you feel like you have the right skills and experience, then please apply with a copy of your updated CV and we will be in touch with more details.