Bristol – Quality Assurance Engineer – Salary £30-40k – Software
My client are leaders in the embedded software industry. The company are increasingly growing to meet the advancing demands and are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer.
· To support the Process & Quality Manager in assuring software development processes and standards are being correctly followed
· Recording process inconsistencies (non-conformances) and tracking corrective actions to completion
· Gathering and reporting on Software Development Process KPIs to support the organisational quality objectives
· Providing support to engineers on process activities to foster a proactive culture of quality and improvement
· Participating in general quality system process management and reviews
· Work to improve the Company’s use of Azure DevOps and to automate metric collection
Key Skills and Experience:
· Previous experience within a Quality Assurance Engineer Role
· Knowledge of the full SDLC
· Desirable: experience with software development frameworks such as CMMI, ASPICE.
The salary for the position is £30-40k depending on experience.
This is NOT a Software Testing Role.
If you feel like you have the right skills and experience, then please apply with a copy of your updated CV and we will be in touch with more details.