Cambridgeshire – Electronics Test Engineer – Salary £30-45k– Telecommunications
My client are leaders in the telecommunications industry and are increasingly growing and are looking for an Electronics Test Engineer.
· Electronics testing
· Compiling, executing and reporting on evaluation and characterisation test campaigns
· Development of radio test methods
· Results analysis to determine fit for purpose performance
· Reporting, investigating and debugging test issues found
Key Skills and Experience:
· Previous experience within an Electronics/RF Test Engineer type role
· Experience with Electronic Test equipment: Oscilloscopes and Power Supplies etc
· Desirable: RF testing
The salary for the position is £30-45k depending on experience
If you feel like you have the right skills and experience, then please apply with a copy of your updated CV and we will be in touch with more details.